Exit’s advertised July Workshop tour is postponed to November 2022.
This is due to difficulties with venues, soaring Omicron rates & the aftermath of the Australian floods.
The November 2022 Tour will take place over 4 months to February 2023.
- free & exclusive for Exit Members
- face-to-face events
- back after C19
- based on the Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- generally last 4 hours inc 30 minute afternoon/ morning tea break & Q/A
- Voluntary assisted dying (VAD), Euthanasia & Assisted Suicide: a Global Overview
- Framework: the Good Death as a Human Right, not a medical privilege for the very sick
- Physiology of a Peaceful Death – what works & why
- Exit’s RPA Test (Reliability, Peacefulness, Accessibility) – how to compare different options
- Happy Hypoxia: What is it & why it matters?
- Prescription Drugs: myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- VSED – Voluntary stopping of eating & drinking
- Barbiturates: scams, testing, storage & legals
- USA Lethal Mixtures Protocol (as used under MAID legislation in the US) & the Cardiac Switch
- Lethal Salts: the latest news & updates
- Swiss Services – Pros/ cons of dying in Switzerland
- Sarco Euthanasia Capsule
Need to Know
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for Exit Members > 50 years or who are seriously ill, or by special agreement.
Not a Member? Join today