NuTech 2020 will be held via livestream on Saturday 26 September 2020.
The Theme of this year’s Conference is: ‘The Dementia Dilemma – is the Answer Technological?’
- The Implantable ‘Plug’ as a Solution to the ‘Dementia Dilemma’
- The Practicality of Implanting a Lethal Switch
- Lessons from Self-Help Abortion: how to avoid wheel reinvention
- The Evolution & Pharmacology of the 4-drug (DDMP & DDMA) Protocols
- New strategies for Bio-Body Disposal
- Software Development for Secure Death Bed Data Collection
- Nitro ‘foam frenzy’ for a Happy Hypoxia: or another way to bin the bag!
- Methoglobinaemia & the Nitrite Conspiracy: elective suicide holy grail or failed dream?
Plus Several Updates on Recent NuTech Projects:
- ReBreathing ReVisited
- Monoxide Magic – The dry powder generator
- A common gases generator – generate up to a dozen different gases
- Sarco X progress & Sarco 3.0, a flat pack cardboard ‘IKEA’ model
Need 2 Know
- Because of COVID-19, there will be no in-room attendance.
Submission of Papers
It is not yet too late to submit a topic for presentation at NuTech2020. Ideas/ concepts/ presentations/ expressions of interest can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Now. Attendance is capped so do not delay.
NuTech is Free for Members:
- Exit International (AU)
- Final Exit Network (US)
- Ultime Liberte (FR)
- CLW (NL)
PPeH Subscribers – USD$30
Public – USD$50
Registration is essential for all!