NuTech 2020 was held via Livestream on Saturday 26 September 2020.
The Theme of this year’s Conference is: ‘The Dementia Dilemma – is the Answer Technological?’
Listen to the special Doxit Podcast (13 Sept) about the conference program HERE
- The Implantable ‘Plug’ – A New Solution to the Dementia Dilemma?
- The Practicality of Implanting a Lethal Switch
- The Evolution & Pharmacology of the 4-Drug Protocols (DDMP & DDMA)
- Nitro ‘Foam Frenzy’ for a Happy Hypoxia: or another way to bin the bag!
- Lessons from Self-Help Abortion: How to Avoid Reinventing the Wheel
- Methoglobinaemia & the Nitrite Conspiracy: Holy Grail or Failed Dream?
- New Strategies for Bio-Body Disposal
- Monoxide Magic – The dry powder generator
- A Common Gases Generator – generate up to a dozen different gases
Plus Several Updates on Recent NuTech Projects
- ReBreathing ReVisited
- Sarco X progress & Sarco 3.0, a flat pack cardboard ‘IKEA’ model
Need 2 Know
- Because of COVID-19, we are unable to offer in-room attendance.
The recording of proceedings will be made available without charge to all those who registered.
The recording will be available for sale to the public in due course.
Watch this space.