Public Meetings & Exit Workshops
(Assisted Suicide / Voluntary Euthanasia)
Exit Meetings are held in two parts.
1. Exit Public Meetings - These free & open 1/2 hour meetings discuss the legislative history & current political status of Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia around the world.
- Barbiturates: Online/ offline sources, testing, administration issues & warnings
- Prescription/ Non-prescription Drugs: combinations & legal issues
- Gases: Max Dog Nitrogen, Party Time Helium - the hypoxic death explained
- Poisons: Carbon Monoxide, Cyanide, Detergents - risks, safety & legal issues
- Suicide notes, death certificates, autopsies - need-to-know rights, obligations, insights
All Exit Meetings & Workshops are presented by Dr Philip Nitschke.
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill.
Exit Workshops - 2014
9am - 1pm Monday 24 February
Wembley Community Centre
40 Alexander St
Wembley WA 6014
Details call: 1300 10 3948 (EXIT) or email contact @ exitinternational.net
10am - 1pm on Monday 7 April
Cnr King & Union Sts
9am - 1pm, Thursday 8 May
Robina Community Centre
196 Robina Town Centre Dve
1 - 4pm, Friday 23 May
High Tide Room
Queen Elizabeth Drive
10am - 2pm, Monday 23 June
17 Stukeley St
London WC2B 5LT
Wednesday 25 June
Wednesday 16 July
Wednesday 13 August
Wednesday 3 September