Exit meetings have 2 parts.
- Exit Public Meetings precede all workshops and run for approximately 30 minutes. These meetings address the legislative history & current political issues in the Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia debate. Public meetings are free and open to *everyone.
- Exit Workshops are practical sessions based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Workshops are focused on audience Questions & Answers (Q&A) and are free to Exit members over 50 years of age and the seriously ill. Workshop attendance at fee for non-member day rate.
Public Meeting Topics include:
- History of assisted suicide / voluntary euthanasia around the world
- The experience of Australia in 1996 to the Netherlands in 2019
- Exit Inventions: Deliverance Machine, Destiny & the new ‘Sarco’
- The ‘David Goodall’ case: dying at 104 years of age
- Legal status quo – what you can & can’t do
Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD) & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyse different options
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- The Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals
- The Swiss services & Professor David Goodall
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counselling …
*Exit reserves the right to refuse admission