Online Workshops & Snippets are the flagship program of Exit International.
Prior to COVID-19, Exit held regular face to face workshops in many countries around the world.
Since the coronavirus, workshops have moved online under the new name of ‘Snippets’.
Snippets are exclusively for Exit Members & Peaceful Pill eHandbook Subscribers.
Snippets are held online on the first Wednesday of every month.
Each month there is a different topic.
All topics are selected from the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
Need to Know
- 70 minutes duration, including participant Q&A
- Topics are responsive to new developments & changing circumstances
Time Zones & Days
- All Snippets held on 1st Wednesday each month
- 22.00 BST – (London)
- 23.00 CEST – Amsterdam (Europe)
- 14.00 Pacific – (Nth America)
- 17.00 East – (Nth America)
- 07.00 AEST – 1st Thursday each month (Australia/ NZ)
Cost & Access
- Live Session – Free for Exit Members
- Live Session – PPeH Subscribers – US$22.50 per Snippet
Need to Know
If can only attend a Snippet and/ or subscribe to the Snippet Recordings if you are a Member of Exit or a current PPeH Subscriber.
Note – Participants must be > 50 years & of sound mind. People who are seriously ill are welcome to attend regardless of age.
Note – a one month wait period applies for new Exit Members/ PPeH Subscribers before Snippet attendance.
Previous Snippet Topics
- February 2021: Lethal Inorganic Salts
- March 2021: The Gases
- April 2021: Drug Premedication & Potentiation
- May 2021: Morphine & the Opioids
Exit Members (US$25) & PPeH Subscribers (US$50) – may subscribe to the Snippet Recordings
A Subscription to the Snippet Recordings includes the recordings of all 11 Snippets scheduled between Feb – Dec 2021.
If you already subscribe to the Snippet Recordings, you can Log In Here
New recordings are added 28 days after the live session.