Exit Workshops are the flagship program of Exit International.
- face-to-face events of up to 300 people
- held regularly in countries around the world (prior to Covid)
- based on the Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- generally last 4 hours inc 30 minute afternoon/ morning tea break
- Free for Exit members
- PPeH Subscribers attend at a discounted rate
- Suicide, assisted suicide, rational suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD), MAID & the Law
- Do you need a doctor?
- Exit’s RPA Test (Reliability, Peacefulness, Accessibility) – how to critically analyze different options
- Physiology of a Peaceful Death Explained
- Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- Happy Hypoxia: What is it & why does it matter?
- COVID-19 – what sort of death to expect & other dilemmas
- Drug Potentiation & the ‘Cardiac-Switch’
- All about Prescription Drugs: myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The Barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage & legals
- US Lethal Mixtures Protocol (as used under MAID legislation in the US)
- Poisons: carbon monoxide, cyanide, hydroxychloroquine, detergents – myths, risks, safety & legals
- Swiss Service – Pegasos Swiss Association
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & mental capacity, family counseling …
Need to Know
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement.
Workshops are free for Exit Members. PPeH subscribers attend with discount.